Why choose us?
We guarantee you satisfaction with the medicine that is provided to you. And the result of their use will keep you happy
As we buy from just reliable suppliers, we guarantee to convey quality, certified medications that are all tested and checked
We guarantee you that any of your data and any exchange won't be spilled to the outside
All orders are handled and sent free within 24-48 hours. We generally process requests the same day and dispatch most orders within 24 hours
100% safe Payment
We acknowledge Visa and MasterCard debts and credit cards. Our site is secured, and no outsider has admittance to your confidential data
Every medicine made here is high in quality. You most likely need to pick the right solution; the product will provide you with the best results
Our client service is available during working hours seven days a week. You can get in touch via live chat with any inquiries
“Abortion with pills,” also called a Medical (Medication) Abortion, is a modern option for ending an early pregnancy safely and effectively. The pills are a combination of medications: Mifepristone and Misoprostol (or Misoprostol only, if Mifepristone is not available). All information about Medical Abortion.
Method 1: Mifepristone + Misoprostol
This is the most common method of abortion with pills. It involves taking a Mifepristone pill first, followed by Misoprostol pills 36 to 48 hours later. This is the most effective method of abortion with medicines (95-98% of the abortions are successful). It has the fewest side effects and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is the type of abortion with pills provided by clinics like Planned Parenthood and recommended by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Your can buy generic Ru486 online in our pharmacy.
Method 2: Misoprostol Only
- Both methods are effective and very safe. Both ways are also widely used by women around the world. We provide information about both practices on our website.
- Using abortion pills does not require the presence of a doctor, although many people choose the support of a medical professional as they go through this process.
- It’s best to use this method in a comfortable and safe environment. It may not be the right option for people in an unsafe relationship or who do not have a safe, private space to have an abortion.
Abortion pills work by blocking the flow of progesterone to the developing pregnancy (mifepristone) and causing the uterus to cramp and expel what’s inside (misoprostol). They effectively cause a miscarriage. This usually involves a few hours of heavy bleeding and cramping and several days of lighter bleeding.
For more information, watch this video from the International Planned Parenthood Federation about how abortion pills work.
The abortion pill is very effective. The effectiveness depends on how far along you are in your pregnancy when you take the medicine.
- For people who are 8 weeks pregnant or less, it works about 94-98 out of 100 times.
- For people who are 8-9 weeks pregnant, it works about 94-96 out of 100 times.
- For people who are 9-10 weeks pregnant, it works about 91-93 out of 100 times. If you're given an extra dose of medicine, it works about 99 out of 100 times.
- For people who are 10-11 weeks pregnant, it works about 87 out of 100 times. If you're given an extra dose of medicine, it works about 98 out of 100 times.