April 25, 2022 12:39
November 25, 2022 13:37
Reading time: 1 minute
Symptoms can be unexpected or odd after Medicinal abortion
Before deciding on your treatment, be sure to consult with a specialist!
If you have experienced any of the following in the last 24 hours after your treatment:
- Loss of consciousness,
- Severe allergic reaction,
- A confused state,
- Concern about a heart attack or
- Stroke, chest pain,
- Slurred speech,
- Breathing difficulties,
- Fits that aren’t stopping,
- Continuous and heavy bleeding that soaks two or more pads for 2 hours in a row.
Call the clinic where you are treated or the aftercare line if you have any following symptoms:
- Lasting pain;
- Discolored or smelly vaginal discharge;
- Abdominal tenderness;
- A general feeling of being unwell or still feeling pregnant.
The number for your clinic should be in your My BPAS guide.
If you’ve had a positive pregnancy test two weeks after the abortion pill treatment, please call the clinic where you had your treatment to make a follow-up appointment.